Sunday, December 11, 2011

Q & A (3)

Q: Where do you usually hang out?
A: Hmm. Free event, or when I get some free tickets. Watching something. Hmm..
Q: Anything else?
A: Hmm... Jejepangan event.
Q: WTH is jejepangan???!
A: It's an event where... *pause since the Q is texting a message* ...well you can find Jejepangan stuff.
Q: Uh-huh (still look at his phone)
A: yeah.. that.
Q: What else?
A: That's all, I guess. I'm not really a Mall person.
Q: It's okay. I can tell that you have no money (refer my free event).
A: ....................... *nod*.... yeah *weak voice*


based on true story.

4 comments:

-ndutyke said...

OMG itu siapa yg bertanya kepadamu?

==________________==

Nien said...

pewawancara tuh miss. nyolot deh wekeke

w yuni said...

hahahahaha emss terkenang banget ya kalo gituan

Writer said...

Tapi berhubung emg kenyataan kl ga punya byk duit buat diabisin di mal, yah, diterima sajah nyolotan itu pewawancara -_-

 
design by suckmylolly.com